Wednesday from 2:30 to 7:00pm 1619 E. Kalamazoo St (corner of E. Kalamazoo and Allen) Thank you to our friends at LAFCU for sponsoring this week’s market. Make sure to stop by their table for some goodies. Yes! ...
Hey Neighbors! Did you know that ANC is conducting Ingham County Heat Wave and Health Surveys till August 15th? Why you should take this survey… This survey will help state and local agencies figure out how to help Ingham...
Join us at the STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL on June 22nd at the Allen Street Farmers Market from 2:30 to 7:00pm at 1619 E. Kalamazoo St (corner of E. Kalamazoo and Allen). And join us every Wednesday from May 18th through...
Happy Monday Neighbors! We have a great week planned at the Allen Neighborhood Center… Monday – Friday: Kids Time will be held at Hunter Park GardenHouse from 10-11pm. ages 6-11 will focus on gardening education and food awareness. Tuesday:...
We’ll be walking through several tax-foreclosed homes on Saturday morning. If you’ve been thinking that you might want to purchase and fix up one of these ‘diamonds in the rough’, come join us. (See #1 below for details.). The weekend also offers Jazz, an Urbandale Birthday Party, Food Pantry, and more!
1) New Walk Through of Tax Foreclosed Homes this Saturday
2) New Juneteenth Celebration on June 16-18
3) Urbandale Farm Birthday Bash on June 18
4) New East Lansing Solstice Jazz Festival Friday and Saturday
5) Mobile Food Pantry on June 18
6) New Annual Touch a Truck on June 18
7) New Lansing Area Ukelele Group on June 18
8) Girl Scout Opportunities
9) New Upcoming at Potter Park Zoo this weekend and beyond
10) New Bike Share Station Demo on June 21
11) New MiMEETUP on June 23
12) Home MicroBrewing Workshop on June 25
13) New Festivals of the Sun and Moon on June 24, 25
14) New Westside Nb. Assoc. Yard Sale on June 25, 26
15) New Vermicomposting on June 28
16) Habi Hour on the River on June 29
17) Grand Art Market – Calling All Artists
18) Quote of the Week
Your Friends at ANC
Allen Street Farmers Market
June 15th, 2011
1619 E. Kalamazoo St (corner of E. Kalamazoo and Allen)
Every Wednesday from May 18th through October 26th, 2011
2:30 to 7:00pm
Dare I predict a “normal” weather day for this week’s market? (It would be a first for this season.) Yes, I dare! See you this Wednesday!
Thank you for helping us reduce the illegal parking that occurs on Allen Street. We are seeing some positive impact. Please be conscious of our neighbor’s driveways, and NEVER park on the east side of the street (per postings by the City of Lansing).
This week we will be enjoying the beautiful acoustic folk sounds of Liz McDaniel 5:00-6:00pm. Please visit her music on lizmcdaniel.bandcamp.com Thank you Liz!