Active Neighboring News: Holiday Events (including CATA rides on New Years Eve), Recycling, Kwanzaa, and yes, Gardening!
Active Neighboring News
December 22, 2011
Dear Friends and Neighbors,
This is the final Active Neighboring News of 2011. All of us at ANC wish you a delightful, healthy holiday and look forward to seeing you in the New Year!
1. New: Holiday Drop in at REACH Studio on THURSDAY
2. New: Special Winter Solstice Yoga on THURSDAY
3. New: Advent House Christmas Breakfast on SUNDAY
4. New: Trash and Recycling next week
5. New: Wonderland of Lights – ongoing
6. St. Stephens Celebrates Kwanzaa on 12/26
7. New: CATA encourages safe drive home on New Year’s Eve
8. CATA Service over the holidays
9. Prostate Cancer Forum at Sparrow on 1/12
10. Changes with ITEC’s Every Digital Classes beginning in January
11. New: NECESSARY! on 1/13-14
12. Garden Leaders Training beginning in January
13. Rebuilding Together Applications due 1/20
14. Recycle Old Meds on 1/28
15. Survey/Gardening Needs of People with Disabilities
16. Bea Christy Dinner on Feb. 10-Save the Date!
17. New: Are You Aware that…..
18. New: Winter Activities Guide
19. New: Snow Angels
20. National Parks Mystery Book
21. Winter and Holiday Safety Tips from LPD
22. Free Intro to Computers at MI Works
23. Asset Independence Coalition Offers Free Tax Prep
24. Mid-Day Movies (Free)
25. Quote of the Week