Our mission of improving the health, safety, stability, and economic well-being of families and neighborhoods on Lansing’s Eastside can only be sustained with financial support of people like you. Yours is a valuable contribution to building communities. You can join the effort and help us grow by:
- Donate Money We believe everyone can contribute – and we appreciate every gift, large or small. Whether you choose a one-time or recurring contribution to Allen Neighborhood Center, you can donate online (using credit card or PayPal) or by sending a check to our office. You can also make a donation in the name of a friend, co-worker, or loved one.
- Join LEGS-Lansing Eastside Giving Society LEGS is Allen Neighborhood Center’s new mission-centered process for raising sustainable, medium-term funding from individuals, corporations, and foundations that would like to invest in a stronger, healthier, and even more connected Eastside. LEGS will engage those who value neighborhood-driven, transformative change, and seek to provide predictable and steadfast support for its continuation. For more information about LEGS, click here. If you’d like more information about joining this special group of supporters, please call Joan Nelson at 517-999-3912.
For a list of our current LEGS sponsors, please click here.
- Become a Sponsor You can become a Day Sponsor for the Allen Farmers Market! Sponsorships range from $300-$750. Contact Market Manager Julia for more information at 517-999-3911 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To sponsor ANC or another one of our programs, contact Joan Nelson at 517-999-3912 or email@example.com
- Donate Stock We can accept gifts of stock through a brokerage account. For details or more information, please contact Joan Nelson at 517-999-3912 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Estate Planning For details or more information, please contact Joan Nelson at 517-999-3912 or email@example.com
Our 501c3 Tax Identification number is 38-3502484. Our mailing address is 1611 E. Kalamazoo Street Lansing, Michigan 48912. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent the law allows.
Thank you for your support of Allen Neighborhood Center!! We truly could not sustain our organization without you.