Allen Market Place YouTube Tutorial: How to Register for the Exchange
To create your account:
1. Please visit our website at www.allenmarketplace.localorbit.com
2. Click on “Create an account” – located on the left side of the page under the “Log In” button.
3. Fill out the information in the required fields.
4. As soon as you register, the Exchange Manager will receive a notification and will activate your account.
Please note: after you click “sign me up”, you will receive an email asking you to verify your account by clicking on the link. You must do so before you will have access to create your profile or upload products.
5. Once you log in, take some time to explore the site to get familiar with Allen Market Place Exchange. It is helpful to read these brief tutorials on how to use this website. (You must first be logged into the Allen Market Place site to view the tutorials.)
Please also take a moment to familiarize yourself with our policies and procedures here
If you have any issues setting up your profile, uploading products or any other technical questions you can reach out to the Local Orbit Community Support Team here.
If you have any questions about the Allen Neighborhood Center Exchange program, please contact John McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517.999.3923